Asheron's Call Overview
Asheron’s Call is an MMORPG set in the world of Dereth, a heroic fantasy setting of medieval influences, familiar and unfamiliar creatures, and over 500 square miles of virtual world to explore and adventure in.
Players enter the world of Dereth on the planet Auberean as Aluvian, Gharu'ndim, Sho, Viamontian, Shadow (Umbraen and Penumbraen), Gear Knight, or Undead race. AC disregards specific classes by allowing the player to choose what skills to develop, thereby creating the type of character they want to play. AC fore goes dividing the world up into zones, creating one huge seamless world where thousands of gamers may exist in the realm at the same time.
- Realm of Dereth | A seamless surface world that stretches more than 500 square miles.
- Death Penalty | Players who die in combat receive a "vitae penalty", by way of a loss of items, money, and a temporary drop in stats.
- Allegiance System | Players may pledge allegiance to another player to form a patron-vassal relationship, where a sharing of experience points happens, and encourages closer cooperative play.
- Unique Magic System | Four schools of magic available: Creature, Item, Life, and War.
- Dynamic Crafting System | Four craft skills available: Alchemy, Cooking, Fletching, Tinkering.