ARK: Survival Evolved Released for Nintendo Switch
Get ready to take dino-hunting survival action on the go now that ARK: Survival Evolved has been released for Nintendo Switch. Players will find all of the same features available for Switch that are present on other platforms including 80 dinosaurs, a plethora of enemies and the ability to build to their heart's content.
- Free Exploration: Explore the entire ARK Island!
- Capture, Tame, Breed, and Ride Beasts: Over 80+ prehistoric and fantasy-inspired creatures and dinosaurs such as the T-Rex, Giganotosaurus, Direwolf, and Yeti.
- Harvest, Hunt, and Build: Cut down trees, hunt for meat and scavenge for plants, or start your own garden. Quickly develop these survival skills, as hunger, thirst, basic safety, and protecting yourself from the elements are all part of the game. Build small villages or huge towns using a variety of materials, from wood, stone, metal, or more. Learn new technologies to expand your outposts from primitive huts all the way through futuristic electrically-powered cities.
- Customization: The extensive ARK crafting system allows players to mix and match materials scavenged from around the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes and styles.
- Intense First or Third Person Action: Engage in visceral melee and ranged combat using a massive variety of weaponry, from slingshots, bows, and spears all the way through modern rifles and pistols, to powerful sci-fi energy weapons and jetpacks!
- Mystery of The ARK: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you wander around the massive island, discovering explorers’ notebooks and clues everywhere to piece together the ARK mystery!