ArcheAge 2 Overview
ArcheAge 2 is a seamless open-world Action MMORPG set as the sequel to the globally-acclaimed ArcheAge that originally launched in Korea in 2013. Developed by XLGames and published by Kakao Games, ArcheAge 2 will be a multi-platform title available on PC, Xbox Series S/X, and PlayStation 5. ArcheAge 2 is currently slated for release sometime in 2024. The pay-model for ArcheAge 2 has not been disclosed yet.
Jake Song, XLGames CEO and the Executive Producer on ArcheAge 2, has said that many of the core tenets of ArcheAge will still be present, such as player freedom. ArcheAge 2 will take place in the same world as the current ArcheAge titles, but players will be exploring in a different timeline compared to ArcheAge and Unchained.
- Action-packed combat
- Immersive storyline
- AAA-tier visuals via the Unreal Engine 5 engine
- Non-linear progression-based open-world experience
- Enhanced Trade Run System from ArcheAge 1
- Improved Player Housing and customization
- Create player towns with your Guild