Apex Legends Updated with the Legendary Hunt Elite Queue
Apex Legends has been updated to bring the Legendary Hunt into the game. From now through July 2nd, players will be able to earn a number of in-game rewards by participating in limited-time events. The rewards are event-exclusives and include badges, weapon skins, Legend skins and more. Players will also be able to earn XP bonuses during specific times over the coming weeks.
Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards - June 4 – June 18
Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass owners can also score their own exclusive Legendary Hunt skins:
- Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Battle Pass Bonus XP - June 4 – June 18
Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day).
Double XP Weekend - Friday June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT
Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins - June 4 – June 18
New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.
Learn more on the Apex Legends site.