Anthem Updated to 1.1.0 That Tweaks Masterwork Weapons & Lets Players Change Gear in the Field
BioWare has published the patch notes for Anthem 1.1.0 that bring a long list of bug fixes and feature enhancements into the game. Among the notable inclusions of today's patch, players will find that they will have access to The Forge during Missions, Strongholds and Freeplay which means that gear can be changed in the field rather than having to return to Fort Tasis or the Launch Bay.
Other additions or changes of note include:
- Masterwork Weapon tweaked to increase damage
- Masterwork Gear adjustments
new Universal Masterwork Components
- "Extended Sniper Magazine: Adds specialized storage for enhanced sniper rifle ammunition. Increases damage by 30% of base damage. Increases maximum magazine size of sniper rifles by a large amount."
- "Rapid Hollow Points: Adds specialized ammo storage for machine pistols and autocannons. Increases damage by 30%. Increases weak point damage of machine pistols and autocannons."
- "Extended Special Arms Magazine: Adds specialized ammo storage for heavy pistols and grenade launchers. Increases damage by 30%. Increases maximum magazine size of heavy pistols and grenade launchers by a large amount."
Read the full update notes on the Anthem EA site.