Anthem Devs Post VIP Demo Weekend Wrap Report
BioWare's Chad Robertson has posted a "wrap report" for the Anthem VIP Demo weekend. In it, he acknowledges the rough start to the demo, but goes on to express his pride in the hard work and dedication of the Austin and Edmonton teams for their work on the demo's issues.
Over the weekend, a number of bugs and problems were fixed, or will be fixed, in preparation for the upcoming open demo weekend starting this Friday.
- Entitlement bugs
- Server performance updates to address much of the rubber-banding
- Fixes for infinite loads and more being investigated
- Platform bugs to validate Javelin unlocks
- Client and platform login bugs
Robertson also reminds players that the demo version of the game is an earlier build of the game that doesn't reflect all the bug fixes and mechanics that have already been addressed in preparation for full launch at the end of February.
- Weapons with 0% infusions
- Weapons with bonus that applies to different Javelins
- Plot integrity / party gather issues
- Changes to Javelin unlock behavior
- Fixes for losing XP at end of some expeditions
- Performance Improvements
- Additional stability fixes
- A Social Hub: The Launch Bay
- And a few thousand more (literally)…
Read the full post on the Anthem / BioWare site.