Percival Update Coming to Albion Online with Solo Randomized Dungeons & More
Albion Online will be getting another big update when Percival lands on July 10th. It comes packed with new content including additional customization options, solo randomized dungeons, mount skins, new mobs and some new abilities for player weapons.
- Solo Randomized Dungeons - These all-new dungeons balanced for solo players will spawn via randomized portals throughout the world, offering access to an endless variety of environments from all major mob factions.
- Mount Skins - This new system allows players to unlock permanent appearance-changing options for a large range of mounts, from standards like horses and oxen to exotic and collectible mounts.
- Customization Options - Players can now choose from dozens of hair, beard, face, and underwear options, and can also streamline their personal banks with new tabs and increased capacity.
- New Mobs - Percival brings a host of new creatures with a wide range of never-before-seen spells and abilities, including all-new trap- and nest-type enemies to liven up the battlefield.
- New Abilities for Player Weapons - New spells and abilities have been added to a diverse array of weapons, adding increased options and depth to a wide variety of combat builds.
Learn more on the Albion Online site.