Albion Online's Percival Update Arrives with Solo Randomized Dungeons & More (Sponsored)
Albion Online has been patched with the Percival Update that brings a host of new features to players. Percival marks the seventh major update to Albion Online and comes with the hugely anticipated Solo Randomized Dungeons.
Solo Randomized Dungeons will provide players with a new experience every time they step foot inside one. Portals to these solo events will spawn throughout the open world in every zone in the game. Once inside, players will face off against classic and new enemies and will be able to unlock chests containing fantastic loot. The further a player goes, the better the reward. There are event high-tier solo dungeons for the most intrepid fans.
Players will also find improved character models with additional customization options. These include new hairstyles, beards, faces and more. The best part? Players can change their look literally anywhere in the world.
For those looking for even wider customization options, mount skins are now available. Every major mount type in the game now has "numerous options". Mount Skins are unlocked account-wide so that all characters can enjoy an epic look on their ride.
Other notable components of Percival include:
- New Creatures including Spectral Rats and Molten Demons. These newbies spawn in the Solo Randomized Dungeons and feature all-new visuals and animations and come with unique spells and attacks.
- Seven new spells for an array of weapons including hammers, spears and staves.
- Expandable Personal Banks where players can unlock tabs for City, Territory, and Guild Vaults. This lets players "improve, streamline, and greatly expand gear storage" in order to spend less time on inventory Tetris.
- Crystal Realm Battles will now be available between GvG seasons. In addition, practice scrim options for city fights are included to give players a taste of 20v20 battle.
- New terrain and level templates have been added to group dungeons for more variety and complexity.
- QoL improvements such as language separation for chat channels and the ability to bind emotes to hotkeys.
All in all, Percival is packed with tons of new and improved features for everyone playing. Be sure to head to the Albion Online site to learn more.