Aion: Awakened Legacy to Arrive on October 24th
When Aion: Awakened Legacy arrives on October 24th, players will find a number of "amazing improvements to almost all major game systems and features" according to a fresh announcement on the official site. Developers are promising "Daevas old and young" a more streamlined and enjoyable experience throughout the game.
In Awakened Legacy, players will find:
- a new level cap of 80
- an overhauled leveling campaign "to improve quest and progression flow and to increase how quickly a character can achieve max-level"
- the Lakrum zone
- Primeth's Forge instance
- new transformations
- the Cubics system that"can permanently increase your character stats"
- Daevanion Skills for max level characters to add more customization for both PvP and PvE combat
- Infernal Drakenspire Depths is going to be a solo dungeon during the leveling campaign and a different version will be present as an endgame raid
- three quality levels of gear - Ancient, Legendary & Ultimate - that can be enchanted to customize for either PvP or PvE
- Rifts are returning
- Sieges "are being reverted to a pre-Coalition version
Check out the full announcement on the Aion site.
Thanks, anonymous tipster!