Age of Conan: Unchained Overview
Age of Conan: Unchained is the groundbreaking, award-winning and free-to-play MMOG set in Hyboria, the gritty world created by author Robert E. Howard for the consummate barbarian, Conan. The first of its genre to carry an “M” rating, AoC is described as brutal, savage, and sexy, and the gameplay lives up to those words. AoC has a highly unique combat system no other MMOG has, along with many standard MMOG game elements, such as PvP, GvG, and a vast world to explore.
- Innovative Combat | Based on player interaction and skill, much more than simply mashing buttons.
- Deep Character Customization | through 80 levels, including a wide variety of physical, equipment, weapon, armor, ans skill combo choices.
- Hyboria | brought to life in vivid and beautiful detail with the DreamWorld Engine.
- Guild Renown System | Players are able to gain fame for the entire guild, through fighting beasts, PvP, and crafting.
- Guild Cities | Players may strive to craft their own cities, from city walls to temples to barracks.
- Four Races | Aquilonians, Cimmerians, Khitans, or Stygians.
- Barbarian | Devastating warriors who focus on raw strength, unbridled aggression, and the relentless assault.
- Assassin | Supreme executioners due to their blinding speed and deadly discipline.
- Bear Shaman | Combining druidic enchantments with the savage strength of a bear make them stallwart allies or fearsome enemies.
- Conquerors | Soldiers of unparalleled martial might.
- Dark Templar | Expert soldiers who wield blade and vile sorcery with equal skill.
- Demonologist | Occult spellcasters wielding the pure power of earth and hell.
- Guardian | Sturdiest of all the soldiers, with unequaled defensive skills.
- Herald of Xotli | Servants of the demon god of the Elder Night, masters of sword and sorcery.
- Necromancer | Masters of the darkest and most unholy magics.
- Priest of Mitra | Granted the wondrous powers of healing their allies and blasting enemies with holy magic.
- Ranger | Most deadly when attacking from a distance, yet also very capable at close range combat.
- Tempest of Set | Granted awesome destructive powers by the Snake God of Stygia.