Adellion was an in-development fantasy MMO set on the island Aryiure in the Adellonic year 3200 TS, a land with Medieval-like technology and inhabited by six different races, each with history with the others as well as the land itself. The game had a sense of realism and featured both perma death and lack of magic. Adellion aimed to be non-linear, and player-driven. Roleplay was heavily encouraged and even required. Advancement was skill-based, and gameplay featured some simulation type elements, including weather systems and day/night shifts.
- Aethans | The newest culture to Aryiure, making their presence known through acts of piracy.
- Dalmites | Live in harmony with the forests of Aryiure, and protect them with their lives.
- Drulons | Deeply religious and devoted peoples who inhabit Reitroum, the samps of Aryiure.
- Sakoians | Experienced traders established in the gold-rich desert of western Aryiure.
- Salanians | Proud people who reside in Aryiure’s fertile eastern lands.
- Tarians | Peoples of the great mountains of western Aryiure.