The Division has been updated with the massive v1.4 patch that is a literal game changer, particularly for those who enjoy the single player experience. Nearly every aspect of the game has been touched upon including UI, the gear, missions, incursions and much more.
NEW FEATURE: WORLD TIERS
- Upon reaching level 30, players are now able to select a World Level Tier that controls the level of enemy NPCs encountered and the quality of the loot they drop
- There are a total of 4 World Level tiers:
- Tier 1: enemy lvl30, gear score rewards 163
- Tier 2: enemy lvl31, gear score rewards 182, unlocks Challenge difficulty, unlocks Incursions
- Tier 3: enemy lvl32, gear score rewards 204
- Tier 4: enemy lvl33, gear score rewards 229
- Activity difficulty in a same World Tier (Normal, Hard, Challenging) will provide more rewards
Check out the full patch notes on The Division forum.