Star Wars: The Old Republic has been updated with v5.1 Defend the Throne. Players can take part in five new uprisings and try to hold the throne against all comers. Master Mode difficulty is also live for all twenty five chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne.
New uprisings include:
- Trench Runner: Capture and defend the war-torn trenches of Denova against the fanatical Republic General Amos Rike and his elite commandos.
- Destroyer of Worlds: Escort your team and a payload of explosives deep beneath Makeb to defeat a corrupted Jedi Master and seal away the ancient horror she’s unearthed.
- Landing Party: Take down a group of deserters from the Zakuulan military hiding on Rakata Prime before they can finish building a new and improved Star Fortress with which to terrorize the galaxy.
- Divided We Fall: Infiltrate the hideout of a rogue Coruscant Security force and foil their plot to bomb the Republic Senate and incite war by framing the Alliance.
- Trial and Error: Assault a hidden space station laboratory where an experimental combat adrenal based on the Rakghoul plague is being developed and stop the vile substance’s spread before it can wreak havoc across the galaxy.
Check out the Star Wars: The Old Republic site for more information.