The team from Cryptic has launched their most recent free update for Star Trek Online. This one is called: Season 1: Common Ground and features PvP updates, New Customization, ship updates, new missions and more.
Lifetime Subscriber Perks
We’ve put together a special thank you package for our Lifetime subscribers:
· Classified Access Codes – A free C-store item.
· The Captain’s Table – A special social area exclusive to Lifetime subscribers, available to both Federation and Klingon captains.
· Special In-Game Title – “Career Officers” are those who’ve joined Starfleet or the KDF for the long haul.
· Wargames – Federation players can now participate in PvP against one another to better prepare for the dangers of the battlefield.
· New PvP Map – Explore “Shanty Town,” a brand new Ground Assault map available for both Klingon and Federation players.
· Off-Duty Uniforms – Experience Risa in style! Starfleet officers will have the option to change into off-duty outfits to enjoy more casual attire.
· New Stances and Hairstyles – Further customize your Captain by changing his or her hairstyle, or adopting two brand new stances: Stern and Relaxed.
· A New Klingon Battle Cruiser – The K’Tanco Battle Cruiser has been made available to Klingon Lieutenant Commanders.
· Klingon Ship Customization - Use the ship tailor to customize your Bird of Prey or Raptor.
· Respec Is Here – Unhappy with your Captain’s loadout? Use the respec tool to change things up.
· New Fleet Actions Everywhere!
o The Big Dig – Available in Romulan space.
o DS9 Under Siege - The True Way has attacked and boarded DS9. Repel the invasion to save the day.
o Klingons Can Play, Too – Klingon Captains may now access the Crystalline Entity, Big Dig and Breaking the Planet Fleet Actions
· New Skill: Starship Attack Vectors – Improve your ship’s accuracy and critical hit chance.
· New Skill: Combat Maneuvers – Improve your ship’s evasion and turn rate.
· New Skill: Starship Battle Strategy – Improve your ship’s critical hit severity and damage resistance.
In The C-Store
· New Bridge Variants - All new ways to update your Bridges’ look, available for a low price in the C-Store for both Federation and Klingon ships.
· Federation Ship Variants – New takes on your old favorites, available for a low price in the C-Store.
For more on Star Trek Online, click here.