Players interested in trying out Shroud of the Avatar have a golden opportunity to do so with today's arrival of another free trial weekend. Folks will need to create an account and download the client to get started and get familiar with the limitations of the event. You can take part from today through April 10th.
- Free Trial Current Time Period: April 6 – April 10, 2017
- The term (Visitor) is appended to their character name
- Cannot give items to other players via Trade
- Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
- No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
- Cannot interact with public chests.
- Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions.
- Cannot flag as Open PVP
- Cannot gain nor do they create any ransom items when they kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
- Character data may be deleted after Free Trial period is over if character is not upgraded to a paid account
- Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
- Cannot play in Offline Mode
- Can only start on the Path of Love
Check out the full details on the Shroud of the Avatar site.
Thanks for the tip, Forgrimm!