Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,606 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,960

Profile

Profile: slapme7times

slapme7times - Novice Member Member since February 1, 2006 Last Visit: November 5, 2007
27 year old Male from riverton, UT, United States Posted 439 times in the Discussion Forums 99% of teenagers use crack. the other 1 % cant afford it.  Friends Friend list has been set to private

Latest User Gallery Images

slapme7times has not uploaded any photos or screenshots yet

Guild Memberships

slapme7times is not a member of any guilds yet
Find guilds...

slapme7timess Game Interest

slapme7times hasn't entered any info about his gaming history or current activity

Latest User Blog Posts

slapme7times does not have a blog yet.
Login or Register today and make new friends who love the games you love too!

Recent Forum Posts

No Posts Found More forum posts...

Special Offers

MMORPG.COM Polls

How did you discover MMORPG.COM?

From a search engine (Google,Yahoo!, etc)
I just typed in mmorpg.com to see what was there
A friend recommended it
Been so long I don't remember!
A link on another site took me here

(login to vote)

View all polls