Paragon players will have a new hero to check out with the arrival of gun totin' Revenant. He will blast his way into the game on Tuesday, April 25th. Revenant carries a 4-shot revolver that can unleash devastation on opponents.
- Revolver Round (LMB/R2) - Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) - Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (Q/Square) - Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (E/Circle) - Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) - Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
To show off Revenant in action, Epic Games released a brand new video that you can check out below.
Learn more about Paragon on our portal page.