Full / Part Time Positions
MMORPG.com does not have any immediate full or part time employment opportunities available at this time. But we are always interested in hearing from talented and experienced people. You can send your resume in .doc format for consideration here.
MMORPGs are the hardest games to review. MMORPG.com requires experienced, dedicated writers who can take an objective look at an MMO, play it extensively and give us a fair and unbiased critical review. We are looking to review any MMO, no matter how old, and then return to re-review core games each year.
- Each review must be between 2,000 and 3,000 words.
- Review must be based on a minimum of three weeks dedicated play time just prior to writing the article.
- Ability to provide an objective score based on our review model.
- Reviewer cannot work for the company whose game they are reviewing or any competitor of that company.
To be considered send an email to email@example.com, it should include the following:
- We pay a set rate per review. The exact monetary compensation will be negotiated between MMORPG.com and the Reviewer in advance.
- A brief writing sample.
- A list of games or a game that the writer wishes to review.
- Links to previous reviews online if the writer has done them.
- A description of the person's MMO playing resume.
We are currently looking for reviews for any MMO that has not been reviewed by us within the last six months. To see our full list of reviews, click here.
MMORPG.com is seeking volunteer Moderators for the MMORPG.com forums and live chat. Moderators are responsible for enforcing the Rules of Conduct on the forums and IRC chat, as well as coordinating with the Community Manager and other Moderators about forum policies.
- Dedication to uphold our Rules of Conduct
- An avid interest in the MMORPG.com community
- An aptitude and willingness to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent reading comprehension
- Past experience in forum or chat moderation
- A long-standing history with MMORPG.com
If you are interested in the MMORPG.com Moderator position please contact Michael Bitton via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your forum name, a brief introduction to yourself and why you would be a good MMORPG.com moderator.
Why should you volunteer as a MMORPG.com moderator, feature writer or game correspondent?
- Gain experience and knowledge from within the gaming industry.
- Add MMORPG.com published reviews and features to your resume.
- Broadcast your voice to our 500,000+ members.
- Improve your written communication and team skills.