As always, the good people over at Mythic Entertainment's Dark Age of Camelot, are keeping us up-to-date with the latest bug-fixes, new things, and various other changes:
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Changed the tool tips on the character bar to include the key that opens each panel. (Character, Inventory, Specializations, etc.)
- Added tool tips to the style and spell windows.
- Added mousewheel support for the style and spell windows.
- Tool tips for inventory items will now display better information. Useful information (such as condition and durability) will now show up in the tool tip if it's relevant.
- /autoloot toggle added. This will toggle whether or not you wish to automatically loot items, per the following guidelines:
- When loot drops, if solo, and /autoloot is active, you should pick up gold and items automatically.
- When loot drops, if grouped, and the group leader has /autoloot active, gold and items will be picked up automatically. Gold and item division should be handled normally from that point depending on the group settings.
- When loot drops, if in a battlegroup with a designated treasurer, and that treasurer has /autoloot active, items that are high enough level to go to the treasurer will be looted automatically and distributed to the battlegroup treasurer.
- If autoloot fails because no one in your group has open inventory slots, the item should remain on the ground.
- Players who drop coin as the result of an RvR death cannot be /autolooted. This is so they have a chance to retrieve their own coin if their side holds their ground.
To get the rest of these notes, click here.