The makers of Irth Online have released some Update Notes. The brand new game has made some changes and tweaks that players may find interesting.
Irth Online 1.007 Additional Changes Latest Updates Please see the irthonline.com forums for more details.
[LAST UPDATE November 16, 2005]
- Faster Save. Greatly reduced lags during saves.
- Prevent Creatures walking in place.
- Selling items worth less than 1 copper.
- Combat rates adjust with Agility
- Food consumption rate: messages when hungry, fully healed, fully energized.
- login messages for in areas that are guarded, arena, sanctuary retains knowledge of highest skill level in forgotten skills.
- Tame timeout: tamed creatures will go wild if you are offline or far away.
- Guards attack monsters in town.
- Occlusion problems fixed.
- Teleport and gate effects added.
- Monsters avoid guarded areas.
- Particle system spheres adjusted so particles systems don’t go out of view.
- Adjusted difficulties for herbalism. Individual plant types can now have their own difficulties.
- Fixed moving of large stacks from bank and pack
For more on Irth Online, click here.