No Matter Studios has officially launched its KickStarter initiative for Prey for the Gods, an action survival game that takes place in a frozen wasteland. The team seeks to raise $300,000 to complete development of the game that was first revealed last year.
Development on Prey for the Gods began in 2014 with a small team of part-time developers. Since that time, all have moved on to full-time development and the game is about 25% complete. The funds raised on KickStarter will help see the project come to completion.
- Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
- A vast and mysterious frozen world with dynamic snow terrain that you must traverse
- Intense survival game play
- Explore mysterious temples that contain secrets and treasure.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- Non-linear game play where you choose who to battle and how
- Loot the fallen heroes and equip yourself with weapons and supplies
- Unique musical score
Learn more about the game on the Prey for the Gods KickStarter page.