Octopus Tree has announced that its robot themed RPG Goliath has been released on Steam for -20% at $15.99. Players take part in an open-world crafting game that tasks them with creating and customizing robots to face down the free-roaming monsters that inhabit the planet.
To celebrate the release, Octopus Tree has sent out a brand new launch day trailer.
- Build, Create and Destroy: Gather resources to craft and customize giant Goliath robots to help level the playing field against the world’s colossal beasts.
- Living World: Procedurally generated environments, quests and events, and a living ecosystem with changing weather and day and night cycles ensure that no two games of Goliath will ever be the same.
- Adapt to The Environment: Players must consider how different weather conditions affect various Goliath types while interacting with countless creatures to hunt and fight.
- Boss Battles: Battle gigantic bosses that dwarf one’s own massive mechanized warriors!
- Play Your Way: Take sides with one or more of the factions locked in a massive war that’s sweeping the land. Help determine which faction will come out on top as you work your way through the game’s epic storyline.
You can learn more by heading to the Goliath Steam site.