Square Enix has announced that the hit Japanese mobile title Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be heading to both iOS and Android mobile devices later this summer. The game brings iconic lore from the series as well as several 'legendary heroes' from the entire franchise together to make an all new Final Fantasy experience.
The title features:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
You can learn more on the Final Fantasy Exvius site.