Fans of The Culling will be getting a large new update on April 27th that will include private lobbies, playable female characters, trials matches, brand new customization items, new weapons and much more.
- Private lobbies - Create and join private lobbies to play free-for-all matches with friends
- Female playable character - Play as a female contestant with an extensive suite of customization options
- Trials Matches - Use Trial Tokens awarded for wins participate in weekly free-for-all Trials Matches (weekends only) against other winners for a chance to score exclusive loot
- New customization items - Spice up your gear with new shirt designs by Filthy Casual and Design by Humans as well as limited edition hats
- New weapons - Spray even more blood on the island with the Crafted Cudgel (Tier 1 Bludgeon) and the mighty Trident (Tier 4 Spear)
- Additional perks - Experiment with new perks like Dig Deep and Angry Octopus?yeah, we don’t know either
- SteamOS support - Spread mayhem at your desk and in your living room
- New lighting and significant optimization
- Improvements to balance and stability
The team also announced that The Culling will be 10% off from April 27th to May 2nd. Check out the Steam page for more information.