Dungeon Rushers, a tactical RPG parody, will hit early access on Steam on May 3rd. It will be available for PC, Mac and Linux systems. The game contains seventy dungeons, a party-based system and over twenty hours of game play.
- Humorous campaign with varied soundtrack and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system * Classical turn-based combat for a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skill upgrades, combat positions…)
- Large selection of skills to choose from (scouting, healing, dodging, trap deactivation, monster tracking)
- Crafting system with a wide range of recipes to unlock
- Game mode with randomly generated dungeons
- High replayability with a Heroic difficulty mode available for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
- Battle against your friends
- Unique epic soundtrack
Learn more by visiting the Dungeon Rushers Steam page.