LVR Studio has sent word that its KickStarter initiative to raise funds for Pangaea: New World, a post-apocalyptic action MMO, has officially kicked off. The team is looking to raise $250,000 to complete the game for eventual release on PC, Mac, Playstation 4, and XBox One at the end of 2016.
Fans of the genre will find many interesting features in Pangaea:
- Dynamic quests – quests you perform can create additional quests for other players.
- A wide choice of skills and professions
- "Real" trade - market is filled with products exclusively from the hands of the players.
- Interesting anomaly system
- Smart ecosystem - complete dependence of all members of the flora and fauna from one another.
- Unique map, divided into special geozones
- Fascinating leveling of character
- Live interaction with other players
- Living World - constant migration of fauna and dependence from geozone
- Smart monsters
- Co-op up to 30 people
- PVP and PVE mode