Edge Case Games hooked us up with 15 copies of its tactical space MMO, Fractured Space, to give away in celebration of the game's most recent update.
The latest game update includes:
- The first two levels of Proving Grounds, Fractured Space's introduction geared towards taking a new captain through the fundamentals of playing the game. This first outing of Proving Grounds is a work in progress but should help new players to understand some of the major concepts of the game.
- Frontline (the new fast-paced, straightline game mode) or Conquest (traditional mode focused on team strategy and deeper tactics on a larger map) modes have been made selectable in the server browser
- New ‘Neptune’ skins are now available
- Changes to the Randomizer – both teams will now always have a healer
- General balance changes and fixes
- New skin for the Protector
Entering to win is simple: just post in the comments below telling us why you're interested in playing Fractured Space. That's it!
We'll accept entries through Monday, November 16. Winners will be announced and keys distributed on Tuesday, November 17.
Please only submit a single entry. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified.