Jagex has announced the name of the first expansion for RuneScape. Called "Lost City of the Elves", the expansion brings a new campaign, new mini-games, new weaponry, and a whole new area for high level players. Available now in game, players can take on more of the Elf's Quest campaign started twelve years ago.
The Lost City of the Elves expansion pack includes:
- Largest quest (Plague's End) and largest city in RuneScape (the elf city of Prifddinas)
- Dozens of new skill training methods, new weapons and armors
- New mini-games, including a combat horde mode
- A max guild social hub for 'Completionist' players
- Hundreds of hours of new gameplay
Find out more on the RuneScape site.