DC Universe Online players will want to check out the game today as the arrival of the latest DLC has come. Called "Halls of Power Part 1", the DLC features five new co-op missions, fourth world villains and heroes, new gear and more.
- Halls of Power Part I includes five all-new cooperative multiplayer adventures: two 8-player Raids, one 8-player Operation, one 4-player Alert and one 4-player Operation.
- Six new Skill Points are now available to earn, and players have access to a range of new Collections, Feats, gear, and Base items in Halls of Power Part I.
- For the first time in DCUO, players can play with or against the iconic villains and heroes from the Fourth World, including Kalibak, Mantis, Mister Miracle and Big Barda.
- Apokolips, New Genesis and League Halls serve as the backdrop for the content in Halls of Power Part I.
- New Styles and gear, such as Mister Miracle's Cape, Kalibak's Vest and Sash, and an Old God Helmet, are now available.
Find out more about the Halls of Power Part 1 on the DC Universe Online site.