The Black Gold Online team has revealed a sneak peek at what players of the steampunk-themed game can expect to see in the next few months as the current open beta phase continues. In addition to normal bug fixing, players will see a level cap increase, cross-server PvP opportunities, balance issues addressed and implemented, and much more.
Changes to come include:
- Level cap raised to 45, with new quests and activities to match
- New tier of skill upgrades as players power up their characters
- Expanded arsenal of gear with new T3 equipment types
- Cross-server PvP function for Arenas and Battlefields
- New world maps, instances, dungeons, and battlefields to be added
- Balancing and optimization improvements to be implemented
Keep an eye on the Black Gold Online site for further updates.