Square Enix has announced that the latest patch, Defenders of Eorzea, has been applied to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The new content brings three-faction PvP to the game, as well as The Hunt feature, new main and side quests and much more.
A full list of the new content can be found below:
- Primal Fight Hard/Extreme Mode: Ramuh
- Outdoor-Dungeon: Hullbreaker Isle
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Stone Vigil!
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Tam-Tara Deepcroft
- Skill Item: Desynthesis
- Daily Hunt
- Frontline: Three-faction PvP
- Continuation of the Crystal Tower
- New Main Story and Side Quests
- Chocobo Raising
- Housing (Private Chambers)
Find out more on the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn site.