Marvel Heroes 2015 is closing out its anniversary fete with a blow out weekend that gives players the opportunity to revisit twelve epic events from the gam'e first year. It's a great chance to check out all that has been added to the game and to have a terrific time taking advantage of buffs and bonuses that many of the events bring back.
- Return of the Reaper -Every few hours, a different game mode will have increased loot, rotating between Terminals, Midtown, and X-Defense and Holo-Sim.
- Legendary BOGO -BOGO for heroes and costumes are back along with a 15% bonus G sale.
- Even More Cowbell -Log in on Saturday, 6/28 for a Cosmic Cow King Crate. Loot for the Bovineheim and Confidential Bovine Sector will also be increased!
- Devs with Benefits - Play with the devs, ask them questions & receive codes for mystery gifts.
- Runes Reloaded - Drop rates for the rarest of runes have been increased as well as sale values.
- World Cup Fever - Collect flags from the various World Cup countries for a special item.
- Cosmic Chaos - Cosmic Doop spawn rate has been increased and will drop random a Cosmic Medallion and Cosmic Ring. Cosmic Penta Boosts also make a comeback in the store.
- Summer BBQ - Collect summer BBQ drops including hot dogs and Omega Red Ketchup.
- Alpha Omega - Earn more Omega Orbs as rewards for Shared Quests are tripled and are 10% easier to acquire. Log in each day to receive an extra Omega Orb.
- Teamwork 101 - Team Insignias drop rates will be increased, Team-Up Heroes will deal increased damage and all Team-Up Heroes prices will be 20% off! Log in each day and receive an Epic S.H.I.E.L.D. Team-Up gear.
- Accidents Happen - Server side rarity boost will have a few unexpected increases at random times through each day, lasting anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Old School - Hero Tokens for any hero have a small chance of dropping across the game.
Read more on the Marvel Heroes site.