Behaviour Interactive has released the details about its Founder's Program for Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade. According to the team, any purchase of a Founder's Pack is equivalent to preordering the game and will grant buyers certain bonuses including the ability to reserve character names, early access to game modules as they become available and much more. Packs range from $40.00 - $450.00 and provide a variety of perks.
Additionally, each and every Founder’s Pack will have access to unique game modules before the full game launches, along with a host of other perks such as:
- Thousands of Points to Spend within the Rogue Trader area ($1 per 1,000 points)
- Pre-Launch Game Access – First come, first serve!
- Early Game Module Access
- Arkhona Vanguard Title
- Exclusive Founder Lounge Access in Forum
- Limited Edition Emblem and/or Banner
- Reservation of Character Name
- Reservation of Guild Name
Find out what each Pack includes on the Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade site.