Those wishing to take Fearless Fantasy on their next vacation will have just a short while to wait as it has been announced that the "gesture-based" RPG is headed to mobile devices later this summer. Fearless Fantasy is currently in release for PC on the Steam games portal.
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a turn-based game that deeplyinvolves players during every turn. You use gestures (with the mouse) to score critical hits, resulting in very involved and interesting gameplay on every turn.
As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
- Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
- Most original character designs you’ll see this year
- A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems
- Mildly disturbing boss fights
Keep an eye on the Fearless Fantasy Steam site for more information about the mobile release.