The Shadowrun Online team has announced a big update that will arrive on June 4th. The update will feature new missions, random monster spawns, bug fixes, feature enhancements and much more. In addition, the team will be on hand via Google Hangouts on June 4th to show off some of the new content.
Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Introducing security and alarm levels: Cameras increase alarm levels, resulting in enemy reinforcements being called in. No more Mr. Run-and-gun!
- New Character: Bri, the Dwarf Decker, joins your team for select missions, bringing the new pistol and combat hacking skills.
- New Missions: We've added some maps to round out our prequel adventure, complete with new goals and enemies!
- Random Spawns! Think you know all missions by heart? Think again as the runs just got a lot less predictable!
- Lots of other improvements and fixes!
However there is even more reason to mark June 4th in your calendars. Why, you ask? Because on that day we’d also like to invite you to our 3rd LIVE Q&A Panel with the Devs at 11:59pm CEST / 2:59pm PDT We’ll discuss the new update, give you some insight in the last development cycles and of course answer your questions!
This is how it works:
1. Follow this Link: https://plus.google.com/
2. Install the Plugin: https://tools.google.com/
3. Watch the video live
4. Ask questions using the Q&A Panel
Find out more on the Shadowrun Online KickStarter updates page.