Rift has been updated with a rather large patch called "Binding of the Blood". The update brings four new souls, UI improvements and lots of new content for players to explore.
In addition, the team looks ahead at forthcoming updates:
These features are now live, but even more are coming in the days ahead, including:
- More Tier 3 Raids: Akylios and Lord Greenscale were not the only Dragons whose history has been tampered with. Only the most skilled (and perhaps most foolhardy) of adventurers will attempt to bind Laethys and Maelforge. If proud heroes do not complete these bindings however, the impact on Telara will be dire!
- Greenscale Warfront: Grab 14 of your closest friends and battle your way through a claustrophobic hedge maze with danger around every corner. Will you carry your flag to victory, or score points through control of the central platform? The choice is yours!
- Defiance Hellbugs Return: The Hellbugs are returning in RIFT to celebrate the launch of Defiance Season 2. Keep an eye out for future announcements to learn all the details on this exciting event!
- Unicorn Celebration: Celebrate with equine companions in a weeklong frenzy of everything unicorn. Arise to the aid of unicorn foals, and rejoice in the knowledge that you will have helped these noble steeds. Who knows: if you’re pure of heart, you may even have a chance to ride one!
- Summerfest: Every adventurer needs a chance to relax in the sun, or perhaps battle it out with Swarmlord Khargroth. Summerfest returns in RIFT 2.7, along all the scavenger hunts, companions, and quests players remember from previous Summerfests!
Read more on the Rift site.