The latest newsletter from the Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade has arrived fresh in our mailbox. This month, the team details the creation of the Great Devourer and the team reveals the plan for the forthcoming Founder's Program.
Within the next few months you will be able to buy a Founder’s Pack for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. Buying a Founder’s Pack will give you full access to the full game at launch, and all four races. You’ll also get to select unique rewards from the following categories:
- Identity – Enhance your character’s core identity with unique Founders-only squad emblems, Heroes, and background-related titles, biographies, and cosmetics
- Weapon Skins – Unique cosmetics for each race
- Armor Skins – Unique cosmetics for each race
- Space Ship Decorations – Unique cosmetics to dress up your Squad or Strike Force Cruiser’s interior the way you want
- Miscellaneous – Unique execution animations and pets, both utility and non-combat
- Vehicles – Unique Founders-only vehicles
- Consumables – Extra ammunition, grenades, and other convenience items
- Accessories – Unique equipment pieces
Over the coming year we’ll be adding content to each of these categories to increase the value for everyone who purchases a Founder’s Pack. Unique cosmetics aren’t your only benefit, either! As a Founder you will be a part of the Spearhead on Arkhona, gaining access to playable modules of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade far in advance of the game’s launch date. With unique cosmetics, executions, and heroes, everyone in the crusade will know you were the first to win glory on Arkhona!
Make sure you and your friends are registered on the forums (and for our newsletters of course!) so you can all join the conversation! See the discussion here for more details on the Founder’s Program!
Read more at the link provided in the quote.
What about you? Will you be purchasing a Founder's Pack?