The Black Gold Online team has announced that a brand new, much improved game version will be released in preparation for the upcoming beta. The update features upgraded graphics, a new UI, improved game features and more.
- Graphics - The new looks included in the game will aim to reinforce the core art concept of Black Gold Online: the mixing of industrial expansionism in a harsh, forbidding environment with the tribal and transcultural diversity of naturalism and magical fantasy.
- User Interface - The new UI is cleaner, more customizable and less obtrusive than in earlier versions, allowing players a freer view of the world around them while creating easy and convenient access to the various game windows.
- Game Features – Major changes are already underway including combat system, quest line, open world PvE, dungeons and instances. With these updates the core game play features of Black Gold Online will become broader, deeper and generally more enjoyable.
- Battlefields and Vehicles - The Battle Vehicle and War Beasts system will be receiving some important adjustments to offer greater personalization and customization, while improving the nature of the mounted PvP and reinforcing the core teamwork concept of the Military Battlefields and Energy Well battles.
- Classes - The latest version will get 4 new playable classes, two for Steam and Fantasy alignments each.
Find out more on the Black Gold Online site.