As the latest entry in the Week of Enormous Patches, the WildStar forum has been updated with the latest and largest patch to be deployed during beta testing. Among the highlights are more difficult creature encounters in the world, a PvP gear balance check and a completely overhauled and revamped user interface.
- Because we're still in beta, these patch notes may be unintentionally missing various changes and updates. We'll continue to update the notes as needed, so if you discover anything missing, please let us know!
- A completely revamped User Interface has been introduced to the game! The UI will continue to be polished over the coming months, so please pardon our dust.
- Stun Breakout Gameplay has been changed. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on this mechanic over the last few months!
- PvP gear (especially at level 50) has had a balance pass done. This affects your current gear, so check the proper section below.
- Runes and rune sets have had a balance pass. This affects your current gear, so check out the details below before you head back into the world!
- Higher difficulty encounters and creatures have been added throughout the world. These creatures will grant larger quest credit and XP for those willing to take on the added difficulty.
Grab a cold drink and get comfortable before heading to the WildStar forum to read the detailed notes.