The latest DUST 514 patch has been deployed that brings, according to CCP, several features and enhancement to existing systems that have been specifically asked for by the game's community. Of particular note is the rebalancing of equipment, weapon and dropsuits and the addition of new Heavy and Light dropsuits.
Equipment in DUST 514 has been rebalanced. You may have heard. Below is a quick summary of the changes, followed by a more in-depth breakdown as well as a look at the Cloak Field, a new piece of equipment being introduced in Uprising 1.8.
- Cooldown times on active scanners have been increased. Scanner functionality has also been improved to do snapshot scans in order to stop “scannerinas” from doing 360 degree spins.
- The range on repair tools has been reduced.
- Drop uplink spawn times have been increased.
- Nanohive nanite supply have been reduced.
- The Cloak Field will be available in 1.8.
Read more on the DUST 514 site.