Hi-Rez Studios has announced that the newest god to join the pantheon of SMITE deities is Ullr, the Glorious One, out of Norse mythology. In addition, Sun Wukong has a new skin that players can check out. The most up-to-date patch notes have been posted on the official SMITE site. SMITE will officially launch on March 25th and, just prior, Hi-Rez will be hosting a $180k tournament that can be viewed on Twitch.tv.
New God: Ullr (Norse Hunter)
- Passive - Weapon Master
- When Ullr uses an ability in either stance his cooldowns in the opposite stance are reduced. Cooldown Reduction: 1s.
- Bladed Arrow / Thrown Axe
- Ranged: Ullr fires a bladed arrow in a line, dealing damage and passing through all targets it hits.
- Melee: Ullr throws an axe in a line, hitting a single target dealing damage and stunning it.
- Damage (Bow): 80/135/190/245/300 (+70% of your physical power).
- Damage (Axe): 70/100/130/170/200 (+60% of your physical power).
- Stun Duration (Axe): 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 14s
Read the full SMITE patch notes.