The Black Gold Online site has been updated with a new developer blog post that reveals new information about dungeons and instances and how they uniquely function within the game. As the first phase of the alpha nears, information as provided is key to understanding the game.
The Instances in Black Gold Online include many challenges and opportunities that force the raiding party to work together. These include:
- Confounding Labyrinths are difficult maps with no clear path, scattered with dangers
- Hidden perils are static and dynamic booby traps that threaten careless adventurers
- Ferocious Hordes: the enemies you find in Instances are stronger and more aggressive than those in the open world
- Terrifying Bosses: Powerful enemies that guard valuable and rare items. One player alone does not stand a chance, but teamwork and strategy will be victorious
- Boundless Loot: Black Gold Online uses a Need and Greed loot system, meaning groups decide on their own, whether selfish or altruistic, how to share the loot.
- Consequential Death: Players who die in an Instance will recover back at the beginning, forcing them to work their way through to rejoin their party
Read more on the Black Gold Online site.