A recent post on Reddit points to changes that cropped up on ESO's Long-term Beta Test Server (PTS). The starter islands many players claimed were boring are now optional, collision detection is in, and much more.
- Collision detection with NPCs just got put in.
- You can also now skip the starter islands and go straight to the first city in your area. You can port back to starter islands if you want.
- Mob difficulty increase slightly starting at level 5.
- Buffs and nerfs to class abilities
- Fixed an issue where many abilities were not properly obeying line of sight rules.