Portalarium has posted a massive list of features that Shroud of the Avatar players can expect to see when they try out the game during Release 3. The team has taken player feedback from the previous two released and packed Release 3 to the brim with features and enhancement to existing systems. Release 3 will kick off on Thursday, February 20th and run through Saturday, February 22nd.
- Shopping: Shopkeepers will be open for business for selling and buying. NOTE: Now that we have this functionality coupled with crafting we have removed many of the loot chests and greatly reduced the content that can be found in them. The chests mentioned in the Ten Ton Hammer article were only for very early testing of R3.
- Configurable Controls: We completely understand the myriad reasons why players desire the ability to play the game with different control schemes so we have started adding this functionality. This first version is quite basic so expect us to expand what controls this can change as we get further in the schedule.
- Crafting Improvements: We made a bunch of improvement to make crafting more useable while preserving the experimentation and discovery aspect.
- Auto Place: Once you discover a recipe you can double click on it in the recipe log to automatically place all ingredients and tools on the table.
- Take All: There is now a “take all” button that removes everything on the table
- Starter Recipes: Crafting Log now starts with a handful of recipes
- Recipe Status: Recipes now display the status of whether they can be crafted including details about what ingredients you have, or do not have, in your inventory
- More Recipes: 52 more recipes bring our grand total to 153.
Read the full list on the Shroud of the Avatar site.