The latest Darkfall: Unholy Wars patch has been deployed and is packed with bug fixes and feature enhancements. Additionally, and perhaps most notably, the new Chaos-themed Primalist School has been added to the game.
NEW Primalist school (Chaos)
Chaos has descended upon Agon! These powers of pandemonium, available to any primalists with a penchant for discord, will bring a significant dose of mayhem to the field of battle! With a plethora of entropic tools at their disposal, Chaos Primalists specialize in disrupting, relocating, and general face-melting any foes foolish enough to face them.
- Bolt of Bedlam - A fast-speeding, long-range bolt of randomized pain! Pure, chaotic, chance decides the type of damage you shall deal.
- Seizure - None can resist the lure of chaos. Targets up to a medium range away within a cone shaped area will be grabbed and drawn towards you!
- Havoc Blast - Blast anything in front of you, be it foe, friend or even the ground itself, with unholy damage and a very powerful push-back. Screenshot
- Soul Flay - Soufflé your victims soul! On a dying foe, this spell can gank and send them into oblivion! The spell damages a living foe and you will gain health every time your target deals damage for the duration. Screenshot
- Pall of Pandemonium (Ultimate) - A miasma of pure chaos boils out of the ground where you target this spell. All within will find their school skills ineffective, their vision blocked, and will suffer unholy damage over time. You will harvest their pain and reap the rewards as health!
Read the full patch notes on the Darkfall: Unholy Wars site.