Warpportal has announced that it has secured development rights for Requiem: Memento Mori. To power the announcement, the team also revealed a brand new logo and laid out the details for a huge content update called "Rise of the Reaver". Rise of the Reaver will be fully revealed during a live Twitch.tv broadcast on Friday, February 14th at 4:00 pm PST (7:00 pm EST).
Some Rise of the Reaver patch note details:
- New Daily Hub
- New World Boss
- New Accessories
- New Xeons and New Compounding Recipes
- Nightmare Crescent has been updated with a new quest hub located near Valdes. To access the daily quest players must finish a story quest from Karen in front of Valdes.
- 28 New Daily Quests.
- 7 New Story Quests.
- Players will be able to combat the Queen of the Frost Blade Clan, Wintriness. Be warned, only those who fair against the cold will be able to withstand her icy fury.
- New Accessories aimed at levels 87 and higher can be obtained by defeating Wintriness.
- Obtain new Xeons from the Xenon Order Supply Manager Solistia and upgrade them to become an unstoppable Killing Machine!
Head to the new Requiem: Memento Mori site for more information.