For those who simply can't get enough Final Fantasy action, it will be gratifying to note that Final Fantasy VI is now available on iTunes and Play.Google.com. Released late this past week, 1994's FFVI runs $15.99.
- Game data saved with iCloud can now be shared across devices! At home or away, on your iPhone or iPad, pick the play style that's best for you.
- All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
- Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
- This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
- Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Grab it at the links above.