The RuneScape team has announced that tomorrow, January 4th will mark the game's thirteenth anniversary. Utilizing a new in-game voting feature, players will be making their choices matter and will help the team focus on the next areas for development. To give players an idea of what to expect, RuneScape devs have released a new video.
On the 4th of January 2014 RuneScape will be the grand old age of 13! A pretty awesome achievement for an MMO! To celebrate this milestone we want to hear your most treasured RuneScape memories.
Let us know in this thread what great memories you have from your time playing RuneScape, things like:
- The first time you found a group of friends.
- Your first ever boss fight.
- That time you found a party hat just lying there.
- The most silly things you or your friends have done in game.
We're sure you have tons of great memories from playing RuneScape so we're sure you can share some amazing experiences with everyone.
Things to avoid
- This is for positive and treasured memories, not a rant thread. Please do not use this thread to complain.
- Keep it clean and within the rules. No one cares about the time you broke a rule or started swearing like a famous chef.
- Don't try and diminish other players memories. It doesn't matter if you managed to fight the boss they found tough using only a spoon and a jar of peanut butter. Let other people have their moment.
- Don't post other games. This is for RuneScape memories, not for Ace of Spades, FunOrb or any other game.
Post away, we're really looking forward to your experiences!
See more on the RuneScape site.