The latest Darkfall: Unholy Wars patch notes have been posted. The patch contains a new dungeon, Sinspire Cathedral, and the team has published much of the lore behind it for readers' enjoyment. In addition, Clan Asset Damage Protection has been added to give clans an extra measure of security.
Clans can now protect their holding structures from damage
- Asset damage protection is available as an additional option when applying conquest protection to a holding (in the holding overview GUI)
- It can only be applied in addition to conquest protection and not separately.
- The same restrictions and time-limits apply, as with conquest protection
- Including asset damage protection, with conquest protection, incurs an additional cost for the protection
- The cost of asset damage protection is based on the power level of the holding being protected
- Power level is, literally, the number of building modules that it took to build the structures that are currently in the holding
- For each power-level-point, asset damage protection costs 10 Dominion, per-hour
- Example: In a holding that only has the bank built (10 building modules), applying asset damage protection will add 100 Dominion, per-hour, to the cost of basic conquest protection
- When asset damage protection is active, all structures in the holding will show the word “Protected” in the HUD, when targeted by a player
- When asset damage protection is active, structures cannot be damaged/built/upgraded
Read more on the Darkfall: Unholy Wars site.