CCP Games is taking its PLEX For Good program to raise funds for victims of the recent Philippine typhoon a step further with a developer live stream to be held on Saturday, December 7th. The team has events lined up sure to get viewers throwing dollars at the screen. To date, CCP and its players have raised over $43,000.
But this wouldn’t be a charity marathon without pledges, would it? Our team has gotten together and promised to do some pretty amazing things should we reach specific fundraising goals.
- For every $2,000 CCP Dolan will be shot with 1 paintball
- If we reach $50,000
- CCP Lebowski will get the Minmatar logo tattooed on his calf
- GM Spider will get the Amarr logo tattooed on his body
- CCP Dolan will have the number 50 waxed on his chest
- If we reach $55,000, CCP Gargant will shave his head
- If we reach S60,000, CCP Guard will spar against an Icelandic Tae Kwon Do medalist
- If we reach $75,000, GM CiD will get the Wreckage sleeve tattoo from EVE Online tattooed on his arm
- If we reach $125,000 CCP Mimic will shave her head
- More to be announced when we go live!
I would also like to use this opportunity to ask you, the community, to make your own pledges on the forums to help encourage people to donate during the charity drive. It could be anything from doing an event to taking out a very expensive fleet if we reach a certain goal.
Read more on the EVE Online blog.